National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar is organizing an International Virtual Symposium on Control, Communication & Embedded System for Robotics (SOCCER) from October 3 to 4, 2020.
The primary focus for SOCCER 2020 is the control, wireless communication, and development of embedded systems for robotic applications. This Symposium provides an opportunity to present and discuss research and development work pertaining to intelligent control, deployment of intelligent and nonlinear control, and embedded control for the robotic system emerging for a non-standard operating environment.
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar, an Institute of National Importance under the NIT Act was established in 1967 as Regional Engineering College (REC) Silchar in Assam. In the year 2002, it was upgraded to the status of an NIT from REC.
Topics of interests include, but are not limited to the followings
- Intelligent control over wireless network: mobile robots, vehicles and UAVs Semi-, highly- and full-automated driving
- Formation flying and control for defense applications
- Control of space vehicles
- Control problems of Haptic devices
- Control problems of Telemanipulation
- Control problems of Networked robots
- Robot control (adaptive, robust, learning)
- Force and compliance control
- Multi cooperative robot control
- Sensory based robot control
- Compact and efficient power for robots
- Industrial robot control applications for manufacturing
- Application of time-delay for robotic systems
- Embedded control design for network control robots and industrial robotic systems
- Multi-agent systems and cooperative control
- Medical robotics.
- Electric Vehicle
- Machine learning for robotics
Call for Papers
Prospective authors are requested to submit their papers online by clicking here.
The papers will be published as book chapters of a Springer book series Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies.
- Final date of submission: 28 August 2020
- Notification Of Acceptance: 20 September 2020
- Submission of the updated paper: 30 September 2020
Phone Number: +91-9864428032
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.