Symposium on Biodiversity, Biology & Biotech for Algae at Univ. of Madras [Jan 8-10]: Registrations Open
The International Symposium on Biodiversity, Biology, and Biotechnology of Algae provides a platform for direct interaction of attending delegates, with scientific and technical leaders in this field. Emphasis will be given on the latest unpublished technical and scientific results, along with discussion and interaction with strategic partners and leaders in the field.
The symposium is designed to facilitate extended discussion periods, dedicated networking sessions, and exciting technical presentations. The symposium will cover all areas of emerging technologies in the field of algal research, including micro and macroalgae: biology, biomass production, cultivation, harvesting, extraction, biorefinery, feedstock conversion into fuels, bioproducts, and econometrics, etc.
The International Symposium on Biodiversity, Biology and Biotechnology of Algae (ISBBBA-2020), 8th – 10th, January 2020 will feature the following themes on algae:
- Taxonomy and Biodiversity
- Biology and Cultivation
- Ecology and Environment
- Biotechnology and Industrial Applications
- Physiology and Biochemistry
- Molecular Biology and Nanotechnology
- Food, Feed, and Pharmaceuticals
- Application in Agriculture and Aquaculture
- Faculty and Scientists: Rs. 2000/-
- Research Scholars with stipendiary: Rs. 1000/-
- Non- stipendiary scholars and PG Students: Rs. 750/-
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 1000/-
Participants are requested to make their arrangements for stay. However, accommodation will be made for outstation participants based on their request and advance payment, depending on availability.
- The Registration Fee can be paid in the form of Demand Draft/ Multi-City Cheque drawn in any nationalized bank in favor of “The Registrar, the University of Madras”, payable at Chennai.
- The registration form and registration fee should be sent to the Organizing Secretary, ISBBBA-2020, Centre for Advanced Studies in Botany, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai-600 025, India.
- To download the registration form, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.