Symbiosis Fellowship Programme in Global Citizenship [1 Year, Pune]: Apply by June 25
Symbiosis International University has designed a unique fellowship programme which will promote and propagate the concept of global citizenship.
In a post-modern world of today, that is experiencing reiteration of patriotism and nationalism, a Symbiosis Fellowship Programme in Global Citizenship, offers the best platform to exchange values drawn from every culture and be truly nationalist, yet appreciate and accept diversity with compassion, tolerance and peace. For, only when you love your country will you be able to love other nations and the world.
This fellowship looks at global sharing of ideas and knowledge to achieve common goals for a sustainable world.
Who is a Symbiosis Fellow
- Students or professionals having a broader vision/ Broadminded and one who regards the whole world as one family.
- Original and critical thinkers empowered to proactively contribute towards a secure, peaceful and prosperous world order.
- Takes ethical and moral responsibility of working towards an equitable and sustainable world.
- Accepts and respects cultural and ethnic diversity and works towards social justice.
- Participates and understands community issues from local to regional to national to global levels.
- Uses technology and communication tools responsibly and is accountable for its innovative usage positively towards global good.
- Believes that each individual has a significant role to play as a global citizen even while retaining one’s own historical and cultural heritage.
Graduate/ post-graduate in any discipline from a recognised university. Work experience preferred.
One – year residential programme
How to apply
Click here to apply online.
- Registration: June 2 to June 25, 2019
- *Announcement of Shortlist for Personal Interview: June 28, 2019
- *Interviews (First Round): July 11, to July 14, 2019
- *Interviews (Second round): July 18 to July 21, 2019.
- *Announcement of results: July 26, 2019
- *Fee payment: July 26 to August 9, 2019
- Commencement of Course: August 14
- Registration for Hostel: August 10, 11, 12, 13
* Dates are subject to change
Ph: 9112200310, Email: email@example.com
Click here for the official website.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)