Students who are interested to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree at the University of Sydney are eligible for this scholarship.
About the University
The University of Sydney, Australia is one of the world’s leading universities. The university offers bachelor, master, and doctoral/PhD degrees through their 9 faculties and 3 university schools.
About the Scholarship
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded to the selected students with a value of up to AUD 40,000 each for a specific duration. The aim of this scholarship is to support Indian students and foster the university’s engagement with India. This program intends to foster the engagement between the University and India in our investment in research, collaboration with industry partners, and deepening the commitment to education for students to achieve their full potential.
$500,000 worth of scholarships is available for commencing Indian students to help strengthen their bond with India.
- Must be a citizen and current resident of India
- Must have received an unconditional offer of admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree from the University of Sydney.
Note: You are not eligible if you are a permanent resident of Australia, or if you have previously held a University of Sydney India Scholarship.
A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded annually, consisting of:
- 3 x $40,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years.
- 10 x $20,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- 15 x $10,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship through this link.
July 4, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2021 by The University of Sydney
- Sonu Sood Free IAS Coaching Scholarship [Online/Offline]: Apply by June 30
- Timken Scholarship 2021-22 for ITI/Diploma/B.Sc. Nursing/B.E./B.Tech Students: Apply by June 30