About the Scholarship
Applications are invited for scholarship for the year 2018, under “SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME” for providing financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students of West Bengal, pursuing higher studies.
Types of Scholarships
- Scholarship at Higher Secondary level
- Scholarship at Undergraduate level
- Scholarship at Diploma (Polytechnic) level
- Scholarship at Postgraduate level
- Scholarship for Kanyashree applicants (K-3 component) ( MA & M.COM and M.SC students)
- Scholarship for M.Phil/ NON-NET/NET-LS Research Fellow
- The scheme benefits students of Class XI and XII, and at under Graduate level in Engineering, Medical and Technical / Professional courses besides Under Graduate, Post Graduate level students pursuing General Degree courses. These scholarships will be sanctioned to deserving students on merit-cum-means criteria.
- Students pursuing M.Phil courses and Doctoral courses (NON-NET JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW and NET-LECTURER-SHIP) from State-aided Institutions will come under the purview of this Scholarship Scheme.
- Kanyashree recipients (K-2) pursuing Post Graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce stream from Universities of this State after obtaining Under Graduate Degree with 45% marks in aggregate from Institutions of this State will come under the aegis of this Scholarship Scheme.
- The upper ceiling for family income has been fixed at Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
Allocation and Rate of Scholarship
To view the Allocation and Rate of Scholarship, click here.
- Different categories of applicants shall have to submit their applications to the respective hyperlink in the home page of in online mode.
- In any case submission of paper application will not be entertained.
- There is no need to submit the hard copy of the application.
- Online application process for fresh candidates will commence on and from 10th September, 2018 and closing date of submission of Head of Institution certified copy in the web-portal is on 30/11/2018. Applicants must submit the office copy of Head of the Institution declaration form (hard copy) generated from the web-portal to the concerned institutions latest by 30.11.2018.
Application Deadline: Nov 30, 2018
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.: +1800-102-8014
For detailed advertisement, click here.