About the Organization
Vivekanand Samta Foundation is a Non-Government organization. It was established in 27/12/2012 with an objective of youth activism, Right to Food, Hand Hygiene, women health & safety, social awareness and social assistance to the marginalized sector of society.
About the Competition
Vivekanand Samta Foundation is organizing the Article writing competition to encourage students from all parts of India to showcase their views and expression on contemporary issues.
1. Health and Hand Hygiene
2. Water crises & Water Pollution
3. Sex Education (Is this still a Taboo of India)
4. Sanitary Pad uses (Problems in India)
5. Emerging Infection diseases threats to global stability (with special reference to COVID-19)
All 11th,12th class and undergraduate/postgraduate students from recognized schools/college/universities are eligible for the event.
1. Articles shall be Mailed at vsflucknow[at]gmail.com.
2. The submission shall be made only in MS-Word format (.doc/.docx). PDF form shall not be accepted.
3. The submission shall be either in English or in Hindi language.
4. The submission shall be typewritten in an A4 sized document with a 1-inch margin on all sides and be justified.
5. The main text of the submission shall be in Font Times New Roman 12-point. Footnotes shall be in Font Times New Roman 10 point.
6. The participant has to adopt a uniform style of citation throughout the document.
7. Submission should be 1.5 spaced (except footnotes which may be single-spaced).
8. Any submission that is found to be plagiarized shall be disqualified from the Competition.
9. Co-authorship is not allowed.
10. Any previously published entry would not be permitted.
11. Vivekanand Samta Foundation reserves the Copyright of the Articles; however, in case of copyright infringement (copied matter), Vivekanand Samta Foundation is not liable for it.
12. One person can send more than one article.
13. In case of any conflicts, Vivekanand Samta Foundation shall be the final authority on the guidelines.
All participants have to register themselves with the required registration fee of Rs. 50/- on or before 7th April 2020.
The fee should be submitted by Paytm/UPI/GooglePay: 9410257052
Registration Link: click here.
- Last Date of Registration & Article Submission: 7th April 2020
- Date of Result Declaration: 10th April 2020
Prize Money (separate prizes for both medium)
- First Prize: Rs. 1500/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 1000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 500/-
Prizes, Certificates & Memento shall be awarded to those participants who secured top 3 ranks. Certificates shall be awarded to all participants.
Mobile Numbers: 9569449594, 8005255002, 8423219263
Mail us at vsflucknow[at]gmail.com