2018 IEEE International Conference on Current Trends towards Converging Technologies (IEEE ICCTCT 2018) is a major forum for the exchange of information among practicing professionals and scientists from all over the globe in the areas of Electrical, Electronics, Communication and Computer technologies and that are converging towards each other.
Scope of Conference
The conference aims to bring together Professors, Scientists, Researchers and Research Scholars around the globe to a common platform and have brainstorming sessions on the current trends and latest innovative research being carried out in the areas of Electrical, Electronics, Communication and Computer technologies and that are converging towards each other.
The vision of the conference is to promote brainstorming discussion among Professors, Scientists, Researchers and Research Scholars and Practitioners to explore future research avenues useful to the society and mankind.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following topics (but not limited to)
Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Smart grids
- Soft Computing Techniques in Power Systems
- Feedback Control Systems
- Power Electronics and Energy Efficient Drives
- Renewable Power Conversion Technologies
- Instrumentation and Control
- Power Quality Improvement Techniques
- Expert Systems and Artificial Intelligence Techniques
- Intelligent Electrical Systems
Computer Science (CS)
- Geo-informative Systems
- Grid Computing
- Pervasive Computing
- Digital Image and Video Processing
- Computer Vision and Image Analysis
- Data Mining and Cloud Computing
- Intelligent Electronics Systems
Electronics and Communication (EC)
- Broad Band Communication
- Computer and Intelligent Communication
- Mobile and Optical Communication
- Wireless Communication
- Mobile and Optical Networks
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Network Security
- Advanced VLSI Systems
- Embedded Wireless Systems
- Intelligent Computer Systems
The conference invites full length original research articles from academicians, researchers, professionals and research scholars from across the world. Full length original research contributions and review articles not exceeding 6 pages as per the IEEE double column format shall be submitted. The manuscript should contribute original research ideas, development ideas, analysis, findings, results, etc.
The soft copy of the full length manuscript (in .doc or .pdf) shall be submitted to email@example.com.
Participants can register here.
The registration fees for the conference are given below:
- Academicians/ Research Scholars: Rs. 5000
- Graduate Students: Rs. 3000
- Last date for paper submission: Dec 15, 2017
- Last date for registration: Jan 15, 2018
The Organizing Chair, IEEE ICCTCT 2018,
SVS College of Engineering, JP Nagar, Arasampalayam (PO)
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India – 642 109.
Ph: +91 – 422 2619300 – 305; Mobile: +91 94439 34036
For further details, visit the conference website here and follow this Facebook page for updates.