In the broader setting, the outcome of the program is to make our society knowledge society as well as augment the ethical standards. That will contribute to the growth of the nation in the country-contextual sense.
The major program outcomes are as follows:
• To instill greater moral and ethical standard in younger generations.
• To develop in-depth knowledge regarding the societal implications of technology.
• To augment the technical education outcomes by combining with value-based perspectives.
• To achieve the greater contribution of technology to serving our society and nation
Click here for application form.
Applications for the participation in the ‘workshop’ should reach in the attached format via ‘registered post’ at the following address:
- Organising committee, Value-based technical education in Indian perspectives, Electrical Engineering Department, SV National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, India, 395007.
The DD (Demand Draft) drawn in favor of “Director, SVNIT” payable at ‘Surat’ should be sent along with the completely filled application form.
The last date of reaching applications: February 23, 2018.
Information about their selection through Institute website: February 26, 2018.
Organising committee, Phone no: 0261-2201561, 08866093530
For further details, Click here for visiting the official website.