CFP: Conference on Computer Networks, Security and Computing @ Sri Venkateshwara College Of Engineering [Bangalore, May 25-26]: Submit by Jan 15
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering is a leader in Technical Education and in the development of ideas that shape the world’s understanding of Engineers. SVCE stands by its motto of becoming a leader in imparting quality education and training in engineering and to contribute to the ever-expanding knowledge and skills in professional environment through scientific inquiry, applied research and innovation.
The conference focuses on the potential requirements for the next generation engineering, technology and futuristic research. The conference serves as a platform for experts in the academia, research centre and industry to present their up to date research and works in the area of computer networks, security and computing.
Call for Papers
The followings are the Research areas of Interest(but are not limitted to) of ICCSC-2018:
Track I: Network Systems & Communication Security and Management
- Network Architectures
- Optical & Satellite Networks
- Green Networking and Smart Grid
- Social Media Privacy
- Communications Services and Management
Track II: Computing
- Reliability and Fault-tolerant Computing
- High-performance Scientific Computing
- Design & analysis of Parallel & Distributed
- Algorithm Multimedia in Parallel Computing
- Algorithm & High Performance Computing
Track III: Security and Privacy
• Authentication Protocols
• Access control and authorization
• Attacks and defenses
• Application, Network and System Security
For the complete list of research areas, visit here.
- The maximum paper length must be 8 pages (extended up to 10 pages with extracharges).
- All submissions will go through the double blind peer review process. The research papers must not contain plagiarized material and should not be published/ submitted to any other conferences/ journals.
- Last date for paper submission: Jan 15
- Last date for full paper submission: Apr 1
For any queries, contact
- Mr. G Srinivasa
- Mrs. Renuka R Patil
For any further information, visit the website here.
About the Author