The Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity.
These are 17 goals that involve areas such as climate change, economic inequality, innovation, sustainable consumption, peace and justice, among other priorities. These goals are interconnected – often the key to success on one will involve tackling issues more commonly associated with another.
About the event
The SDG Society Project, partially funded by the US Department of State as a part of the YES Alumni Grants, and pre-incubated by IIT-Madras, focuses on raising awareness and inducing action amongst school children on the Sustainable Development Goals by the UN.
Department of Political Science, Hindu College is proud to announce its collaboration with SDG society, and invites applications for proposals across India.
- Teams consisting of 2 to 6 members are invited to draft a proposal for the
implementation of Sustainable Development Goals, not exceeding a sum of 10,000 INR.
- Selected projects will be invited to Hindu college on 30th January, 2019 for a presentation.
- It is mandatory for atleast one team member to be available for presentation.
- The structure of the proposal must consist of the project summary, not exceeding 200 words, methodology, time period, area of execution, target groups, budget, monitoring and evaluation.
Selected projects will be invited to Hindu college on 30th January, 2019 for a presentation.
Projects will be selected on the basis of authenticity and prior work experience, feasibility of the idea.
- A funding of upto INR 10,000 will be provided to execute the project.
How to apply
Click on this link to apply.
Participants must apply with their CV and a statement of purpose, not exceeding 200 words.
The deadline for submission is January 28, 2019 at 12:59pm.
Hindu College, Sudhir Bose Marg, University Enclave, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
For queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.