About the Session
Over and Out Organizing an Open Mic Session “SAT – Sustainable & Awareness Talks”.
Over and Out Organisation is providing you with the ultimate chance to be a professional orator tomorrow! where you would gotta chance to stand and speak out and Enhance your skills with making awareness among people on current issues.
- This is an individual event.
- Duration for each recitation 3 minutes.
- After the given time audio will be turned off by our team members.
- Language – Hindi/English
- You can choose any one of the following topics/areas – Main Theme –
- Impact of COVID-19 on Environment
- Plastic Pollution
- Work from Home: Effect on Environment
- Green area Jobs
- Organic food and farming
- Green and pure energy/Solar Energy, Wind Energy revolution? in India
- Climate Change
- Increasing Population and Decreasing Forests – Causes and Solution
- Topics not limited to above, participants can choose their own topic related to the theme of the competition.
- Use of abusive language, religious terms, etc. will lead to disqualification.
- Participants will be chosen randomly, so the presence in the whole event is mandatory.
- The event will be held on Google Meet. Meeting I’d and password will be given to you one day before the event.
- Final Winner will be selected on the based of:
- E-certificates will be issued to all participants and attendees who fill the feedback form at the end of the session from the Over and Out Organisation.
- The decision of judges will be final and your Result & Certificates will be available on the website.
How to Register?
Interested participants can register for the session through this link.
For more details, click the link below.