Sussex India Scholarship is for new postgraduate students who have Indian nationality and have been accepted to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Indian national
- be classified as overseas for fee purposes
- be a self-financing student
- have accepted an offer to study an eligible Masters course at Sussex.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you are going to study the following courses:
- Postgraduate diplomas (including CPE Common Professional Examination)
- Corruption, Law and Governance LLM (delivered in Qatar)
- Development Studies MA
- Early Years in Education MA
- Globalisation, Business and Development MA
- Governance, Development and Public Policy MA
- Power, Participation and Social Change MA
- Poverty and Development MA
- Masters degrees in Social Work (if receiving a NHS bursary)
- PGCE courses
You receive a £3,000 tuition fee reduction.
How to apply
- Register your interest in the scholarship via PG Apply when you accept our offer of a place on an eligible Masters course. If you have applied via one of our overseas representatives, you will need to ask them to do this on your behalf.
- If you are successful, information about the scholarship will be included in your CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance for Study) for your visa application. If the scholarship information is not showing on your CAS or you want to register for the scholarship after the CAS has been created, please contact the Admissions Office: email@example.com.
- Deadline for Appliying: Aug 1
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org