Under the Students-Undergraduate Research and Graduate Excellence (SURGE) program, students from IITK and other participating institutions undertake short duration, but focused research projects and push their intellectual abilities beyond those driven by the classroom.
Under this program, Non-IITK students will be eligible to apply for summer project at IIT Kanpur. This year SURGE is open for all colleges.
The eligibility criteria for Non-IITK students are mentioned below:
- B.Tech/BE/B-Arch/BS (3rd year completed),
- Five year degree program (3rd year completed, 4th year completed)
- B.S/ B.A. (2nd year completed)
Interested students need to complete the online application form.
The deadline for submission of online application is 1st February, 2018 till midnight.
The students should have the following items ready before filling the online application form:
- Recent Passport size photograph in jpg format not more than 1MB.
- A single file in PDF format not more than 3 MB containing:
Research Proposal not more than 500 words.
The application form is here.
Application fees: Rs. 100
For any further queries, contact
- Dr. Sudhir Kamle
- Mr. Abhishek Singh
Phone: +91-512-259 6491 (Off.)