Following medical personnel possessing required medical qualifications (MD/MS) and adequate teaching experience as per Medical Council of India may walk in for the personal interview to be conducted for the preparation of waiting list for the following posts in anticipation of final approval of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University as well as Medical Council of India on 10/05/2017 at New Standing Committee Room, 3rd floor of New annexe building, Muglisara, Surat. Candidates are requested to remain present at 10:00 am positively.
The candidates fulfilling qualifications shall have to bring all necessary certificate & documentary proof (original + two attested copies) i.e.
- Present pay scale and pay slip of last salary drawn.
- School Leaving Certificate. (Or any other proof of birth date)
- Caste certificate.
- Degree certificates and mark sheets of MBBS and PG degree.
- Attempt Certificate, and Registration Certificates of MBBS and PG degree.
- Experience certificate.
- Research Publications if any.
- NOC from present employer for appearing in this interview
- Applicant presently not serving elsewhere and had previously served shall submit relieving order of previous institution.
- Photo I.D. as prescribed by M.C.I.
- Proof of change in name/Proof of change in marital status at the time of interview.
- If applicant appointed in SMIMER, he/she should invariably produce the relieving order/letter from present employer.
For more details, please see the official notification here.