Applications are now open for the Supernova Global Pitch Competition 2020 for Outstanding Startups.
The Lair East Labs’ Supernova Global Pitch Competition will bring together top startups with a global vision to pitch for equity-free prize money, investment and market-entry opportunities in China, and the attention of media and investors from the Greater China Area. Participation is entirely free of charge.
The Supernova Global Pitch 2020 focuses on connecting and supporting outstanding startups around the world impacted by the coronavirus outbreak. It is an exceptional opportunity to pitch your business to an active tech market with extensive investment pools.
- Winner: USD $28,000 Cash (01)
- Silver Award: USD $14,000 Cash (04)
- Bronze Award: USD $7,000 Cash (07)
The competition is open to all startups from different sectors, but preference goes to startups from the following sectors: AI, Healthcare Biotech, Digital Manufacturing, Blockchain Big Data, Aerospace, Internet, Quantum Computing. Any Startup looking to explore the Greater China market is welcome to apply.
The startup’s product or service should bring disruptive value to the industry it targets. It should have a complementary founding team backgrounds with solid track records and Scalability and potential to expand internationally.
- Scalability and potential to expand internationally.
- Complimentary founding team backgrounds with solid track records
- The startup’s product or service should bring disruptive value to the industry it targets
How to Apply?
Selected Founders will pitch their startups online to Top VCs from both America and China. Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Early decision deadline: May 31, 2020
- Application deadline: June 20, 2020
- Notification to selected candidates: June 20, 2020
- Semi-final Round: Early November 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in BIRAC Innovation Challenge Award 2020 for Entrepreneurs & Start-Ups [Awards Upto Rs. 50L]: Submit by June 15,