Sun Pharma Science Foundation invites Heads of Research Institutions, Universities, Medical and Pharmaceutical Colleges of India to nominate Young Scientists for the “Sun Pharma Science Scholar Awards-2017”.
These awards are meant to support the brilliant and upcoming new generation of scientists and researchers of India with an aim to provide further impetus to research activity in the country and to stimulate their interest in research careers in the fields of Bio-Medical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Value of Award
There are four Science Scholar Awards, two each in Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Value of each scholar award is Rupees Fifty Thousand (Rs. 50,000).
Rupees Twenty Five Thousand (Rs. 25,000) will be given initially and the balance of Rupees Twenty Five Thousand (Rs. 25,000) will be given after the completion of studies and receiving report from the supervisor/Head of the Department.
- Only Indian nationals doing their research in India are eligible for these awards.
- Age should be less than 30 years as on October 16, 2017.
- Should have completed at least 1st year of MD or PhD in Biomedical or Pharmaceutical Sciences. Applicants who have already completed their MD or PhD are not eligible for the Award.
- Should have completed a Research Project
- The Award is open to all disciplines related to Biomedical and Pharmaceutical sciences.
- Should be willing to present his/her research work in front of knowledgeable assessors.
How to apply
The applicants should submit their nominations through online at this link.
The website will open to submit nominations from September 1, 2017 to October 16, 2017.
Please submit the nominations online latest by October 16, 2017 and send a print copy of the uploaded nomination to the office of Sun Pharma Science Foundation to be received by October 20, 2017.
Office of Sun Pharma Science Foundation
Sarhaul, Sector-18, Gurgaon – 122015, Haryana (India)
Tel. 91-(124) 2341477 (D) ; 4194400; 4194200;
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details, please view the official notification given here.