The Atal Bihari Vajpayee Centre for Leadership, Policy, and Governance (ABVCLPG) under the aegis of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi is organizing an International Summit on Management Case Studies from June 12 to 13, 2021.
This case summit aims at recognising such contributions which helped to overcome the difficulties put forth by COVID-19 pandemic. The focus of the summit is to highlight our indigenous techniques commonly known as the “JUGAAD” technology and management system which can tackle the existing problem in a cost-effective and efficient manner. This summit will also help the participant to develop/ sharpen the case writing skill through the dedicated workshop.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Ranchi has been established by the Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development in 2009 at Ranchi. The Institute has been accorded the status of ‘Institution of National Importance’ by the introduction of the IIM Act 2017.
Participants can submit their case under the below-mentioned case domains. These domains are just indicative.
- Finance and Accounting
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Digital Strategy & Information Technology
- Sales & Marketing
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management & Entrepreneurship
- Other Related Areas of Management
Call for Submissions
- Submitted cases should be original and written in English and easy to comprehend.
- Cases can be based on primary research in the form of interviews, focus groups, surveys and participant observation, real business problems, and situations. Secondary research-based cases with proper references throughout the document are also be accepted.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- An abstract of your case of no more than 300 words should be submitted by the date mentioned in the schedule given below.
- Cases should be written in the past tense as the incidents have already happened. Industry notes and teaching notes (if required) may be written either in the present tense or in the past tense, as deemed appropriate.
- Use Times New Roman 12 font size with single spacing for the body text of the case and teaching note (if required).
- Case and teaching notes (if required) should not use terms that are denigrating to ethnic or other groups or that may be interpreted as such.
|Abstract submission deadline||Feb. 28, 2021|
|Accepted abstracts will be notified||Mar. 10, 2021|
|Full case submission||April 20, 2021|
|Notifications of accepted full case||May 05, 2021|
|Registration Open||May 05, 2021|
|Workshop on case writing||June 11, 2021|
|International Case Summit date||June 12-13, 2021|
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.