Summer Training Programme at ICMR -National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai [May-July]: Apply by Feb 17
ICMR -National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Mumbai invites applications for the summer training programme 2020.
Students pursuing M.Sc./M.Tech degree in Biological sciences (Biochemistry/Microbiology/Life Science/Biotechnology/Bioinformatics) who are interested in undertaking their dissertation work/short-term training for 2-3 months at NIRRH can apply for this programme.
How to apply
The applicant should fill online application form and upload:
- Scanned copy of Recommendation letter from Principal/Head of the Department of the college/University
- Scanned copy of the 12th marksheet or equivalent
- Graduation marksheet OR in case of students enrolled for integrated M.Sc./M. Tech. course, previous semester marksheet.
- The last date to apply is 17th February 2020.
Candidate should note that:
- Duration of training would be from May to July 2020
- Preference would be given to Mumbai University candidates.
- No hostel accommodation would be provided to outstation candidates.
- Selection would be done by internal screening committee.
- Selected candidates will have to pay fees of Rs. 5000/-
- The work carried out at NIRRH and the data generated would belong to NIRRH and it could not be reproduced in the form of a research paper by the trainee student or his/her department.
- Selected candidates would be intimated by email in the month of March 2020
Any queries related to Summer Training Programme at NIRRH may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the official notification.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)