The department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, IIIT Allahabad is organizing a one-month summer training program on “VLSI Design-2020” from 8th June to 5th July 2020. This training program will cover analog and digitally integrated circuit design using commercial technology kits and simulation tools along with exposure to fabrication methods and PCB design.
The course will cover theoretical sessions, as well as hands-on experience on microelectronics & VLSI design-related state of art tools like Xilinx, Synopsis/ Cadence, EdwinXP, FPGA, More emphasis on laboratory work, will be given during the training. In addition to this, physical design and verification of VLSI systems will also be covered.
- Latest Trends in C Design
- Fundamentals of MOS-I
- Logic Gate Performance
- Stick Diagram/ Layout (MG)
- IC Design Flow
- Fundamentals of MOS-II
- Logic Family
- Arithmetic Blocks
- Logical Efforts
- Static Timing Analysis
Who can Attend?
B.Tech./B.E. (Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or similar discipline) Second Year, Third Year and Final Year Students of any UGC/ AICTE recognized University/ Institute/ College.
- The Course fee is Rs 11800 (Rupees Eleven Thousand Eight Hundred only- including Rs 1800 GST, Rs 10000 registration fees).
- The course fee is non-refundable and includes registration kit, accommodation in the hostel;
- Participants have to pay Nominal food charges for lunch and dinner. Hostel Accommodation is free.
- The course duration is one month.
- The confirmation of registration will be intimated to participants after the verification of registration fees.
To register online for the training program, click here. The last date to register is March 31, 2020.
Participants who opted for hostel accommodation have to pay nominal food charges for lunch and dinner.
Phone Number: +91-532-2922115
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org