ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (Deemed University) is the premier organization that provides Research and Development support for dairy development programs of the nation. Over the years, it has gained prominence as the front ranking research organization on global basis.
Animal Biotechnology Centre is one of the prestigious centres of the Institute. Activities on
biotechnology research at NDRI were initiated during mid eighties under a UNDP ‘Centre of
Excellence Program on Biotechnology’.
Broad area of training (Theory and Practical)
- Animal tissue culture
- In vitro embryo production
- Somatic cell cloning
- Stem cell biology
- Genome analysis
- Expression genomics and proteomics
- Applications are invited for the training from under-graduate and post-graduate students of Biotechnology.
- A total of 15 students (10 under-graduate and 5 post-graduate students) will be selected for this training.
The training fee will be Rs. 12,000 + GST @18% (for 6 weeks training)
- Interested students may send their application in the given format along with copies of attested certificates/marksheets and NOC from the competent authority of their respective organizations, by post to ‘Training Coordinator’.
- The last date for receipt of applications is May 10, 2019.
- The application may also be sent through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The selected candidates will be informed by May 15, 2019. Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
For any queries, contact
Dr. M.K. Singh
Scientist & Training Coordinator
Animal Biotechnology Centre
ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute
Karnal- 132001 (Haryana) INDIA
Tel. 0184- 2259544 (O), 9896213121 (M)