The training to students from various pharmacy institutes, university departments, and colleges will be imparted in the ten departments of NIPER during summer mainly in the months of June and July every year.
- Medicinal Chemistry.
- Natural Products.
- Pharmaceutical Analysis.
- Pharmacology and Toxicology.
- Pharmacy Practice.
- Pharmaceutical Technology.
- Pharmaceutical Management.
Duration: 06 weeks (June 01, 2018 to July 13, 2018).
Number of students to be admitted: 30 (3 students in each department).
Fees of Summer Training: Rs. 10,000/- for 6 weeks duration (only the selected candidates are required to deposit the fees).
The summer training fee of Rs. 10,000/- is fixed keeping in view of the use of chemicals/reagents-solvents/consumable items that may be required during 6 weeks summer training program for an applicant at NIPER S.A.S. Nagar and the fact that the applicants will also use the sophisticated instruments during their tenure of summer training at the institute.
- Students who are pursuing their post-graduation and have finished their 1st year of post-graduation.
- Pursuing post graduation in the field of Pharmaceutical/Chemical/Life Sciences leading to M.Pharm./M.S./M.Sc/M.Tech/M.B.A degree from any recognised Indian University
- Certificate from the Head of the Department or Head of the institution mentioning the need of summer training for the student in question.
- Curriculum vitae/bio-data of the student.
How to Apply:
All the applications for summer training to be submitted to Dean, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Sector 67, S.A.S. Nagar 160062, Punjab on or before 17th April 2018. No application will be received in any case after the due date is over. There will be no responsibility on the institute for any postal delay.
Click here to avail the application from.
For further details on the same, click here.