AcSIR – Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research invites applications for the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Summer Training Program 2020 at their centres in various cities.
About the AcSIR Summer Training Programme
Summer Training Program at AcSIR provides an opportunity to spend one of your summers working at premier research Laboratories of CSIR with some of the leading scientists in India, in an environment which promotes trans-disciplinary research.
The program is supported/ funded by AcSIR through its AcSIR-Kalam Fellowship.
- Total number of Fellowships : 20*
- Duration: Two months; Between the months of May and August
- Amount of Fellowship: Rs. 25,000 per student for the duration of the program
(payable after successful completion of the training program and submission of project report to the Laboratory Coordinator)
- Travel allowance to the selected student: Reimbursable to a maximum of Rs. 5,000 per selected student
- This is a compulsorily Residential Program where the selected students would be required to stay on campus of the respective CSIR Labs on charge basis.
Who can apply?
- First year of M.Sc program or equivalent: minimum first-class at pre-M.Sc degree level
- Third to pre-final year of Integrated M.Sc program or equivalent: GPA 6.0 on a scale of 10 (upto IV Sem)
- First year of M.E/M.Tech program or equivalent: GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs at B.E/B.Tech level or GATE Score ≥600 or NET (Engineering) Rank from 1 to 100
- Third year of B.E/ B.Tech program or equivalent: GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs (upto IV Sem)
- Third to pre-final year of Integrated M.E/M.Tech program or equivalent: GPA 8.0 on a scale of 10 OR GPA 7.0 on a scale of 10 for CFTIs (upto IV Sem) or GATE Score ≥600 or NET (Engineering) Rank from 1 to 100
How to apply
Apply online at this page.
Application Closing Date 31-Dec-19
Selection Interview 1-Mar-20
Result declaration 15-Mar-20
For any queries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For official notification, click here.