Google aspires to be an organization that reflects the globally diverse audience that our search engine and tools serve. We believe that in addition to hiring the best talent, a diversity of perspectives, ideas and cultures leads to the creation of better products and services.
With this in mind, Google is pleased to announce that the 2018 STEP internships in Israel are now open to students who are graduating from their Computer Science (or related) degree in 2019. This program includes three main components: a software project, skills-based training, and professional development.
STEP candidates must be available to work full-time from 6th August 2018 – 31st October 2018, and then part-time (minimum 2 days per week) from the 31st October 2018 to 31st December 2018, as part of this program.
This summer trainee program includes:
- Software Project: A software development project that you will work on with a team of Google Engineers and other STEP Interns.
- Skills-Based Training: Enhance your coding skills, and gain exposure to new tools and programming languages.
- Professional Development: Attend ongoing technical talks by senior Googlers. Additionally, learn how to enhance your resume, tackle technical interviews, and improve your presentation skills.
- Mentorship: Be matched with a Google Engineer, other than your manager, to guide you through your summer experience.
- Fun: Engage in social activities, community building and networking. Build relationships with your peers.
- Exposure: Gain a unique glimpse into applying your Computer Science studies in a professional environment.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilizing natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve all problems that come your way.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Completed your second year of undergraduate studies by Summer 2018.
- Programming experience in either Java, C++ or Python.
- Experience in programming outside of your university course.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
How to Apply?
Click here to apply.
Application Deadline: February 14, 2018.
Google Building 41,
1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy,
For further details on the same, click here.