The Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT), Nagpur invites applications for Summer School on Research Conception, Technique and Publication to be held during May 15-July 1. Apply by May 10, 2019.
About the VNIT Summer School:
The objective of the summer school is to provide the basic guidelines to write a research paper with hands-on having guidance of subject experts.
Summer school is planned to cover the topics like selecting a publishable topic, type of journals, impact factor, indexing, choosing the right journal, ranking, evaluating, categorizing, plagiarism etc.
This summer school will have around 70% sessions for specialized subject hands-on of experimental/theoretical/mathematical work to write review/research article.
Who can attend?
Students (UG/PG), Research Scholars & Faculties from Diploma/Engineering/Science/
Management disciplines and working professionals from R&D labs & industry who are interested in academic and research pursuit.
- Industry/Research/Academic Inst.: Rs. 3000.
- UG/PG/Ph.D. student: Rs. 2500.
Limited accommodation can be made available, if requested in advance, in the hostels
(Rs. 250 per day)/guest houses (Rs. 1800 per day per twin room) of the VNIT on payment basis as per Institute norms for out stationed candidates on twin sharing basis. Advance payment should be made at the time of registration.
Food charges in the hostel: Rs. 100 (breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, & dinner).
The last date for the registration is May 10, 2019.
How to Register?
- For Registration send the following details by email:
Name, Designation, Institute/Organization, Mobile No., E-mail ID, Type of accommodation, Food, Registration Fees Amount, DD/Cheque Details, Duration (minimum one month).
- Email the details to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, maheshnvarma@gmailcom.
- Registration will be by DD/Cheque in favor of Director VNIT or Cash.
- Also, send forwarding letter from institute/organization to attend summer school.
- The number of participants will be limited and the registration will be done on first come first basis.
Dr. K.L. Wasewar
Phone: 0712-2801561, 09422558423.