The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow is organizing a Summer School on Principles of Programming from July 1 to 15, 2020.
The Summer School is an initiative by IIIT Lucknow for setting up an environment and teach students of different colleges the basic and topmost requirement to get hired in top MNCs.
- Learn to program with one of the most powerful programming languages that exist today, C++.
- Obtain the key concepts of programming that will also apply to other programming languages
- Learn Modern C++ rather than an obsolete version of C++ that most other courses teach.
- Learn C++ features from basic to advanced such as inheritance and polymorphic functions.
- The most important thing you’ll achieve is a skillset of programming via which you can take a direction in various technical fields like App and Web development, ML and AI, Competitive Coding, and also Cyber Security.
- You’ll get a certificate for attending this prestigious session and inculcating coding skills from the Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow an Institute of National importance.
- This course is perfect for absolute beginners with no previous coding experience, or anyone wanting to add C++ to their existing skillset.
- Anyone looking to increase career options by learning one of the most in-demand programming languages.
- For Bachelor’s Student: Rs. 8,000 + 18% GST
- For Master’s Student: Rs. 10,000 + 18% GST
- For Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 12,000 + 18% GST
- For Working Professionals: Rs. 15,000 + 18% GST
To register online for the summer school, click here. The last date to register is May 25, 2020.
Phone Number: (+91) 6280-058825
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Summer School on Speech Signal Processing 2020 at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar [July 4-8]: Registration Open!.