Applications are open for the four-day International Management Institute (IMI) Bhubaneswar Summer School on Econometric Analysis during May 27-May 30.
About the Institute:
International Management Institute (IMI) established in 1981, is India’s first corporate-sponsored Business School. The new campus of IMI at Bhubaneswar is dedicated to developing socially sensitive, ethical, value-adding leaders and organizations through relevant teaching, research, training and consulting that serve stakeholders’ interests.
About the Workshop:
The workshop has the following objectives:
- To expose the participants to the basic econometric theory.
- To build the foundation in basic probability.
- To enable the participants to identify and use a suitable econometric method for data analysis.
- To help them to write meaningful inferences about the output.
- Faculty: Rs. 18,000 + GST (18%).
- Ph.D./M.Phil Student: Rs. 10,000 + GST (18%).
- PG Students: Rs. 8000 + GST (18%).
- A group discount of 10% is available for on participation of 2 or more participants from the same organization.
How to register?
- Click here to download the Registration Form.
- Send the registration form along with fee details to email@example.com.
Dr. Santanu Das, Associate Professor,
Phone: 8568006959, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here.