The Greek Chair, Jawaharlal Nehru University is pleased to announce the organization of a Summer School titled “Greek Language, Culture & Civilization”. The academic action will take place from May 26th to May 30th 2018 at the School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies, JNU campus, New Delhi.
The aforementioned program is available to undergraduate students, as well as graduates, post-graduate students, Ph.D. holders, researchers, educators and professionals. The attendees of the Summer School will be taught by distinguished University Professors and other professionals from all over India. Daily four-hours (09:00 Hrs.-13:00 Hrs.) lectures and workshops will be provided on systematically arranged topics. Certificates of participation will be awarded to all participants.
The summer school will cover the following topics:
- Greek Language.
- Greek Culture.
- Greek History.
- Greek Literature.
- Greek Philosophy.
- For undergraduate students, the fees are the following:
– Rs. 2000/- for registrations until May 15th, 2018.
– Rs. 2500/- for registrations until May 20th, 2018.
- For graduates and professionals, the fees are the following:
– Rs. 2500/- for registrations until May 15th, 2018.
– Rs. 3000/- for registrations until May 20th, 2018.
How to Apply:
In order to express interest and submit your CV, you are most welcome to contact the Summer School Convenor, Dr. Anil Kumar Singh, Assistant Professor, Greek Chair, JNU at e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Mobile No. – 8800557233.
Application Deadline: May 20th, 2018, 17:00 Hrs.
For further details on the same, click here.