The Immerse Education (Immerse Summer School in Oxford & Cambridge) is inviting submissions for its Essay Competition for the year 2021.
About the Competition
The Immerse Education Essay Competition offers applicants the opportunity to win a 100% scholarship to participate in an Immerse summer programme.
Are you a highly ambitious student interested in attending the Immerse Summer School in Oxford or Cambridge?
This is an opportunity for students to showcase their academic skills through this essay competition.
What is the Immerse Education Essay Competition?
The Immerse Education Essay Competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a pre-set question relating to their chosen subject.
Students of all nationalities who will be aged 13-18 during the summer of 2022.
- Competition opens: 31st March 2021
- Competition closes: 1st September 2021
- Entrants informed of outcome: 1st October 2021
- Summer Programme dates: July – August 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can submit entries via this page.
- First place winners will be awarded a 100% scholarship to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
- There will be 10 first place winners across the Immerse Education Competitions.
- Runners up will be awarded partial scholarships of up to 70% to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
About the Organiser
Immerse Education was founded in 2012 with the aim of providing students aged 11-18 with unparalleled educational experiences. Immerse School has educated thousands of students through their exceptional academic enrichment programmes in the colleges of Oxford and Cambridge University.
All of Immerse’s programmes are designed by tutors from leading global universities and help prepare participants for future success.
For more details, click on the below link
For more such opportunities, check below: