Summer School on Behavioural Finance @ IIIT Allahabad [June 14-21]: Registrations Open
Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad, Prayagraj is organizing the 2nd Summer School on Behavioural Finance during June 14-21, 20-19.
The course has the objective of introducing the participants with fundamentals of behavioral finance and intends to take them to a stage where they can apply this knowledge in everyday decision making.
Following are the key learning objectives of this program:
- Understand the language associated with behavioral finance.
- To understand the important components of behavioral finance.
- Learn various theories of behavioral finance.
- To know in detail the application of various behavioral finance theories especially in the changing technological context.
Who should Attend?
- The program is open for students, research scholars, professionals, executives, and entrepreneurs who have an interest in learning behavioral finance.
- Prior knowledge of theories of financial management is not a limitation to attend this program.
The program would be a mix of lecture; case let/case study and experience sharing between participants and resource persons.
After attending this program the participants will be able to understand the psychology behind making their own investment decisions and hence they can plan their personal finance in a smooth way.
Additionally, special sessions will be engaged in developing a research problem and pursuing research in this area.
- Participants from Industry/Corporate: Rs. 4,000.
- Faculty members: Rs. 3,000.
- Research Scholars: Rs. 2,500.
- Students (UG/PG): Rs. 2,000.
The course fee shall include the cost of study material, tea snacks during the program, program kit and working lunch.
Accommodation will be provided to the outstation participants in the guest house on payment of actual charges. The Institute has state of art guest house facility AC and Wi-Fi facilities.
Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad, India.
Click here to apply.
Dr. Ranjit Singh, Associate Professor
Department of Management Studies,
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad-211012
For further details, click here.
About the Author