The Indian Institute of Information Technology, Lucknow is organizing a Summer School on Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Structure from July 1 to 15, 2020.
The aim of the course is to bring together the researchers and practitioners in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Science to discuss new foundational theoretical results, methods, and applications.
The summer school will enable cross-fertilization of ideas and the development of further research capacity. The goal is to discuss and identify important challenges that need to be addressed, both in theory and practice for further advancement of using AI, ML, and DS in solving socio-economic problems.
- On the side of theory and methods, this includes both novel Machine Learning and Statistical Approaches to data-science with a focus on algorithmic and mathematical foundations.
- On the side of applications, this includes important challenges faced by different industries in addressing real-world data science problems including in the Environment and Health-Care domains.
- The summer school will enable cross-fertilization of ideas and the development of further research capacity.
- This summer school is intended primarily for students from third year (BE / B.Tech / BSc / BCA) and postgraduate (ME / M.Tech / MSc / PhD) students in computer science and related disciplines. Additionally, candidates having previous knowledge of topics are also welcomed.
- Prerequisites for attending this summer school are a basic understanding of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and data science.
- Therefore, this summer school will be suitable for students who have completed at least 4 semesters in typical Computer Science, Information Technology, or related streams.
- For Bachelor’s Student: Rs. 5,000 + 18% GST
- For Master’s Student: Rs. 10,000 + 18% GST
- For PhD Scholars: Rs. 12,000 + 18% GST
- For Working Professionals: Rs. 15,000 + 18% GST
To register online for the summer school, click here. The last date to register is May 25, 2020.
Phone Number: (+91) 6280-058825
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in Summer School on Speech Signal Processing 2020 at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar [July 4-8]: Registration Open!.