Most of the jobs are turning into data science streams and there is an expectation from the industry for students emerging from engineering background from institutes to be acquainted with skills in AI/ML/DL methodologies and tools.
The workshop is to onboard students/faculty/ practitioners/ onto the topics through both theory and hands-on sessions involving the following three unique features:
- Detailed theory sessions on critical algorithm aspects.
- Hands-on sessions giving an immediate feel for theoretical concepts discussed.
- Practical favor of industry grade protection systems using AI.
Topics to be covered
- Standard supervised learning algorithms, evaluation metrics, and advanced sub-topics and hands-on using sci-kit-learn.
- Ai formal framework and tools including Generic algorithm and prolog.
- Deep neural networks theory and practicals using tensor flow for encoders, convolutional neural networks, and recurrent neural networks.
- Appreciate the difference between supervised, Unsupervised and deep learning methods.
- Come up with customized quality assessment metrics for a given machine learning task.
- Identify machine learning aspects for a given real-world scenario.
- Re-word a given scenario as a specific machine learning task.
- Design the right pipeline of steps and quality tasks.
- Implement the solution using sci-kit learn and tensor libraries.
Phone Number: 08772503211
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might be interested in this post: https://www.noticebard.com/workshop-decoding-visual-design-national-institute-design/