IISER Bhopal invites applications from bright and motivated students interested in basic sciences, engineering sciences and economic sciences for its Summer Research Internship Program.
Selected candidates would participate in research carried out by IISER Bhopal faculty, through research/reading projects under their supervision.
About IISER Bhopal:
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Bhopal is an autonomous research and education institute in Bhauri, Bhopal district, Madhya Pradesh. Founded in 2008, IISER Bhopal aims to provide quality science education to UG and PG students. The prime focus of the Institute is to integrate science education with research.
- Students must have completed or should be currently studying in the 2nd, 3rd, 4th year of B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E (or) 1st year of M.Sc/M.Tech (or) an equivalent program at the time of application.
- List of Available Projects will be made available on March 15.
- Students can apply to up to two projects.
4 to 8 weeks between May 15 and July 15.
How to Apply?
- Candidates are requested to fill in the online application.
- The application portal will open on March 15.
- Providing false information will invite cancellation of application/registration of the summer project.
Other details :
- No financial assistance will be provided.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided and charges will be applicable as per rule.
- The mess will be charged as per actual rates, payable to the mess contractor.
- After success full completion of Internship and submission of detailed project report, a certificate will be issued by Faculty-in-charge.
- List of candidates selected for the summer internship will be displayed on the institute’s website by the second week of April.
- Any query regarding this programme may be addressed to office_aa[at]iiserb.ac.in.
- Any query regarding the web-based registration process may be addressed to