About Summer Research Internship 2019:
IIIT Bangalore is announcing its 2019 Summer Research Internship Program (2019-SRIP@IIIT-B). The program is designed to stimulate undergraduate and masters students to undergo research projects under the supervision of IIIT-B faculty.
The duration of the internship is 8 weeks, between 1st May to 31st July. The internship is available to external candidates only, from any Indian University/Institute. The deadline for application is 20th April 2019.
The internship is paid, and accommodation and food will be provided at the IIIT-B student hostel. Please note that the accommodation is available only for the period between 13th May to 30th June.
Students pursuing a Bachelor’s (2nd year and 3rd year) and Master’s degree program are eligible to apply.
- Number of Internships: 30
- Accommodation: Free Accommodation (13th May – 30th June) and food will be provided at IIIT-B.
- Certificate: Upon successful completion of the internship (based on the approval of the Supervisor), the intern will be awarded a Certificate.
Weekly Stipend of Rs 1000.
- Deadline for applying: 20th April 2019.
- Duration of Internships: 8 weeks, from 1st May to 31st July 2019.
Click here to apply.
To get your queries addressed, fill the contact form given here.