Summer Research Internship @ Manipal University [Natural Sciences; June 5-July 25]: Stipend Rs. 15K, Apply by April 30
The Manipal Centre for Natural Sciences, Manipal University, Karnataka is holding a Summer Research Internship (SRI) Programme from 5th June to 25th July, 2017. The SRI programme is an annual event which runs for the duration of 6 weeks over the summer.
Opportunities for SRI are available in the following research areas: Gravitation and Cosmology, Synthetic Chemistry, High Energy Astrophysics, Evolutionary Biology, Nuclear Physics and Solar Physics.
Applications are invited from outstanding students for the Summer Research Internship (SRI 2017) programme.
The Manipal Center for Natural Sciences carries out fundamental research in the natural sciences. Selections are highly competitive and only a limited number of supported internships are available.
It includes a stipend of Rs. 15,000/- and a free shared on campus hostel accommodation. A few unsupported internships are also available.
- Interns work closely with scientists and their teams in a pure research environment.
- Presents an excellent opportunity to become acquainted with both experimental and theoretical techniques in application to contemporary problems at the forefront of fundamental research.
Who Can Apply:
Highly motivated students currently enrolled or completed M.Sc/M.Tech/ 4th year integrated M.Sc/M.Tech programs and highly motivated 3rd or 4th year B.Sc/B.Tech students may apply.
How to Apply
Application form can be downloaded from here.
- Filled application form in a filled PDF file must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th April, 2017
- Two letters of recommendation (to be sent to the above email address) from referees who have taught you are familiar with your academic work.
- List of selected candidates will be uploaded to this website by 6th May 2017.
For further details please visit the official notification given here.
About the Author