Applications are open for the Summer Research Fellowship 2019 by IIT Delhi for undergraduate students. Apply by March 29.
About the Fellowship:
IIT Delhi has instituted a prestigious Summer Research Fellowship Programme. It provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of IIT Delhi faculty.
Any undergraduate student, except student of IITs, in India or abroad who has completed at least 2 years of study towards an engineering degree and is amongst top ten positions in her/his respective programme will be eligible to apply for this fellowship.
The Fellowship work can be done in a period of 8-12 weeks which can be availed of during at the most two visits.
The fellowship will cover the following:
- Cost of travel (Train-Sleeper class) in the country, to and from IIT Delhi.
- Stay at IIT Delhi during the visit(s), including boarding and lodging in the Institute hostels; and
- Fellowship of Rs. 500/- per week.
The fellow will register at IIT Delhi as a visiting student; she/he will not be required to pay institute registration fees. The fellow will have to bear the insurance charges. The selected fellow will be required to get himself/herself insured against any eventuality for the period stay at this Institute.
How to apply?
Click here to access the online application.
- Last date to apply: March 29, 2019.
- Selection List will be displayed by April second week.
- Fellowship start date: May 11, 2019.
Deputy/Assistant Registrar, Undergraduate Section
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi,
Hauz Khas New Delhi-110016 (INDIA)
Phone No: +91-11-2659-7258