The “Frontiers of Future Science” (FFS) is a twelve-day summer school program for students of grade IXth to XIIth organized by TERI-Deakin Nanobiotechnology Centre; a world-class institute within TERI’s Sustainable Agriculture Division.
The program is first of its kind in India to promote research perspective and transformative educational experience to high achievers and ambitious students. The program is an experience to explore the horizon of opportunities through interactive classroom lectures and insightful practical learning techniques that invoke a path of self-discovery among students.
Established in 1974, The Energy and Resources Institute is a premier research institute with a global presence in India and abroad. Our mission is to usher transition to a cleaner and sustainable future through the conservation and efficient use of Earth’s resources and innovative ways of minimizing and reusing waste
- Science & Society
- Nano Science
- Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Quantum Physics
- Hybrid Technology
- Analytical Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
- Computational Biology
- Microbial Biotechnology
- Urban Farming
- Scientific Ethics
- Computational Chemistry
- Emerging Environmental Contaminants
Session I: 8 June – 23 June 2020; Session II: 29 June – 14 July 2020
- Tuition Fee (regular): 40,000 INR
- Early bird: 35,000 INR (on or before 30 April 2020)
For a group discount (a group of 5 or more) please contact the program coordinator.
How to Apply?
- The “Frontiers of Future Science” 2020 program is currently accepting applications.
- If you want to bring a sustainable change in the present world through research and innovation or make a career in multi-disciplinary science to solve the complex issues of environment, energy, and food, fill in the form to secure a seat in the program.
- The application will be processed on a first-cum-first-serve basis and applicants will be informed about the admission decision the latest by 2 weeks before the beginning of the session.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date for early bird registration is April 30, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org