AT&T invites applications for summer internship from Master’s Degree students.
- Performs work focusing on software, maintenance, and operations of systems used by AT&T or its clients to conduct business for network enterprise.
- Performs feasibility assessments, creates requirements, manages projects, and integrates and tests technical solutions for software.
- Includes systems analysis and application programming, database (data resource) management and security, computer operations, and information technology support.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design Network Configurations for larger enterprise network.
- Design and Deploy Data Center Switching infra structure.
- Manage large projects for deployment of enterprises.
- Automation of enterprise network management.
- Opportunity to use data analytics to improve enterprise network.
Key Competencies and Skills
- Good Academic background.
- Good Communication Skills
- Awareness of Automation
Education and Qualifications
Students pursuing Master degree
To view official notification and apply online, click here.