The Punjab Human Rights Commission has been holding an Internship Programme in its office at Chandigarh since the year 2007, in order to spread awareness of human rights issues among University students. This programme is open to students pursuing graduate, post-graduate studies in Law, and Human Rights etc.
Start Date: 1st week or 2nd week of June 2019.
- Latest CV.
- 10th marks sheet self attested.
- 12th marks sheet self attested.
- Reason for wanting to join as Intern in PSHRC: Please attach a hand written write-up of 500 words
- Recommendation letter from college HOD.
- College Id proof.
- Annexure I.
Rules and regulations governing Internship Programme:
- They will have to attend the programme regularly without break.
- Their daily attendance will be marked in a register/ attendance sheet.
- No stipend.
- On completion of the Internship, certificates will be issued on the basis of performance.
How to Apply:
You are requested to kindly submit the following details with attached Annexure 1 through (email only on email@example.com) on or before 3.00 pm on 20th May 2019.
All the selected candidates along with their date of joining would be informed though E-mail only.
Ph: 0172-2635406 (between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on working days, i.e. Monday to Friday).
For further details on the same, click here.