Prakalp-2018 is a National Level Summer Internship Project Competition being organized by Christ Institute of Management, Delhi-NCR, a constituent of Christ University Trust, Bengaluru, realizing the summer project being most valuable project for the management students during their study.
The event aims to provide a platform to budding MBA/PGDM professionals to share their learning and experience during their summer internship; and interact with students of other institutions. The event is open for Summer Projects in all the specialization areas viz Marketing, Finance, Operations, International Business, Human Resources Management, Systems etc.
- Weigh the management talent;
- Endow with a platform for a nationwide exposure of high-quality summer project reports;
- Recognize and reward the budding managers by honoring them with prizes and awards.
Awards and Recognition
- First Prize: Rs. 15,000 in Cash with Winner Trophy and a certificate of merit.
- Second Prize: Rs. 10,000 in Cash with a Trophy and a certificate of merit.
- The participant students have to submit the soft copy of their project reports followed by a separate summary of report, not exceeding to 1000 words, in MS Word.
- All the entries will be shortlisted by a panel of experts from industry and academia and shortlisted reports will be called for presentation.
- The Full fledged project report should not be more than 10,000 words.
- The summary of report should not be more than 1000 words including Abstract, Introduction to the Study, Company Profile, Objectives and Hypothesis of the Study, Research Methodology, Major Findings, Outcome of the Study, Scope of the study and Conclusion.
- All the deliverables are to be submitted electronically to the following email address
- Registration fees: Rs. 100
- Each student has to register individually.
- Submission of reports along with separate summary: Jul 25
- Notification of shortlisted reports for presentation: Aug 4
- Last date of registration: Aug 6
- Final presentation of reports: Aug 10
For any queries, contact
- Dr. Sanjay Rastogi: 9650076202
- CA Sarika Jain: 9873218755
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org