Applications are invited for Summer Internship position under SSR-SERB funded project at NIT Karnataka. The last date of application is 30 April.
‘A Retinex Inspired Framework for Intensity Homogenization, Contrast Upgradation, and Restoration of Satellite and Aerial Images’ funded by DST-SERB, Government of India, INDIA.
2 Months (8 weeks).
Rs. 5000/- per month.
Essential Qualification: The students in the final year of their PG or Final/Pre-Final year in UG are encouraged apply.
- B.Tech. (CS/IT/ECE) / M.Sc./M.Sc. (integrated) (CS/IT/Electronics) M.Tech./ME (CS/IT/ECE)
- We expect the prospective candidates to have reasonably good proficiency in basic mathematics and computing.
- A minimum of 60% marks at the preceding degree/course.
- The Summer Internship Programme is open for students studying in Indian Universities/Institutes.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this post by sending an application letter to the Principal Investigator /Co-PI via email (jideshnitk[at]gmail.com or nitksanthosh[at]gmail.com ) on or before 30th April, 2022, 5 P.M.
The application should include:
- A cover letter summarising the application (including research interests)
- A recent CV (including name as per 10th /12th grade mark sheet, a photo affixed, academic qualification, postal address, contact mobile number, email id) along with copies of all relevant testimonials (The scanned original degree certificates, mark sheets and Proof of date of birth etc.)
- A scanned copy of photo ID (proof for name given in CV).
- Two recommendation Letters from the institute where the candidate is currently studying (to be sent directly to PI)
- Application should be forwarded/endorsed by the head of the institute/department where the candidate is currently studying.
Click here to view the official notification of Summer Internship Programme Under SSR-SERB Funded Project at NIT Karnataka.
You may also be interested in: