The Department of Biotechnology, NIT Durgapur invites applications from eligible students pursuing under/post-graduation courses from a recognized University/Institute/College in the relevant area for the Summer Internship Programme for the summer session.
- The student must be pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate courses from a recognized University/ Institute /college in the relevant area.
- He/She must have secured at least 60% marks throughout his/her academic career (From Secondary exam onwards).
- Training must be essential for the candidate‟s course curriculum.
Trainees of 1-month duration: Rs 3000/- per student
The following documents need to be submitted:
- Dully filled and signed Application form.
- Complete bio data (CV) mentioning academic records and contact details (particularly e-mail) of the students.
- No Objection Certificate (in original) from the Head of the Institution /University/Department. Strictly as per „SAMPLE RECOMMENDATION LETTER’ format provided below.
- An application written by the student without any institutional endorsement will not be considered.
How to Apply?
- The hard copy of the completed application form along with all necessary documents needs to be sent to the “Coordinators Internship Program, Department of Biotechnology, National Institute of Technology Durgapur, West Bengal-713209”.
- The last date for receiving completed forms is February 28, 2020.
- Selected candidates will be intimated thereafter for submission of course fee via email.
- Incomplete and invalid applications in any respect will be rejected & no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The decisions about selecting candidates will be final and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Hostel accommodation and food may be provided on a payment basis.
- To download the application form, click here.
Phone Number: -9434788067
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.