Applications are invited for Summer Internship Programme 2022 at IIT Bhubaneswar. The last date of application is 30 April.
The student registered for a degree in an government funded technical institution and the students referred by various academies, desirous to carry out Internship or to avail laboratory/other academic facilities/short-term training at IIT Bhubaneswar in the fields related to the School of Basic Sciences, Earth, Ocean & Climate Sciences, Electrical Sciences, Infrastructure, Mechanical Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences and Management and Minerals, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering may apply for the Internship Programme.
Not below three weeks and not exceeding eight weeks during Summer Vacations of IIT Bhubaneswar (Summer Vacation of the institute: 11.05.2022 to 24.07.2022)
Interested candidates can apply online via this page. Application should include: –
- Photograph: Recent Passport size photograph must be in JPG format with dimension of 200×260 px and size of less than 100kb.
- Signature: Must be in JPG format with dimension of 300×60 px and size of less than 100kb.
- Transcript: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Resume: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Bonafide Certificate: Must be in Prescribed format in PDF (size of less than 200kb).Please click here to download the prescibed format of Bonafide Certificate.
- Identity Card: Must be in PDF format (size of less than 200kb).
- Mark/Grade sheets, certificates and documents starting from Matriculation onwards: Must be in PDF format with each size of less than 200kb.
- Any other relevant documents & certificates related to educational and professional experience: Must be in PDF format (each size of less than 200kb).
|Opening date for online application||:||1st April, 2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||:||30th April, 2022 11:45 Midnight|
Click here to view the official notification of Summer Internship Programme 2022 at IIT Bhubaneswar.
You may also be interested in: