Applications are invited for Summer Internship Programme 2022 at Barclays, Pune. Online applications are open on the official website.
Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services.
Overall purpose of role
- To lead and be accountable for system engineering activity for one or more applications / products across the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
- To maintain an in-depth, end-to-end technical understanding of one or more applications / products, being recognised as the ‘go to’ contact for technical queries, live incidents and problems.
- To use system-specific knowledge and technical expertise to define technical strategies that provides business solutions.
- Collaborating with Architects, PMs and developers as well as support and Infrastructure teams during and for the Design and development of the software components within the project scope, ensuring quality, timeliness and cost effectiveness in order to support the high performance delivery of change projects within RDC.
- Support to Design Phases through performing requirement analysis and design.
- Provision of strong build expertise to both project development and BAU enhancement.
- Proficient in either OOPS, Java, C/C++, J2EE, Oracle, Hibernate, WebLogic, Spring or mainframe Technologies
You may also be interested in: