About the Internship:
Applications are invited from eligible students for the Summer Internship Programme 2019 or project internship in various laboratories at NIT Calicut.
The summer internship programme will be generally offered for a period of 50 days during
the summer vacation during the period in May-June –July 2019, in line with the academic
calendar of NITC and decided by the department.
Students who are completing the third Year (or sixth semester) B.Tech./ BE, or fourth Year (eighth semester) B Arch and students completing the First Year (or second semester) of M.Tech./ME/M.Sc./MBA, having a CGPA not less than 7.5 (out of 10) OR an aggregate marks not less than 70%, up to and including the last semester (for which results are published so far) are eligible to apply.
Only regular full-time students with no back papers and no disciplinary action from the parent Institute are eligible to apply.
- NIT Calicut will not provide any financial assistance to the interns. The interns will have to meet the expenses for their travel, accommodation, and food on their own.
- Shared accommodation will be provided to the interns in NITC Hostels and food from student’s mess, if available. This will be on a payment basis.
- However, the best three interns will be selected by an Institute level committee for ‘Student Research Award’, after successful completion of the internship programme, as decided by NITC.
- All the selected interns will have to pay refundable caution deposit of Rs.1000/- by a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, NIT Calicut”, payable at State Bank of India, NITC Branch, Calicut. This will be returned on successful completion of the programme if there is no penalty to the Institute.
- Temporary ID Cards will be issued to the interns.
How to Apply?
Complete the application form given here.
Email the scanned copy of the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
April 5, 2019.