Applications are invited for the Summer Internship Program (SIP 2021) by the Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, IIT Jodhpur.
About the Institute
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur (IIT Jodhpur or IITJ), is a public university located in Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan in India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares these eight IITs as well as the conversion of the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT.
Key Features of Internship
- Project-Based Learning
- Research Exposure
- Expert Webinars
- Interaction with IITJ faculty
Topics/Field of Internship
- Dynamic Traffic Assignment (DTA)
- Driving behavior analysis
- Traffic data extraction
- Adaptive signals for traffic control
- Traffic demand modeling and control
- Sustainable Pavement materials
- Vibration Control
- AI-empowered Structural Design
- Building Information Modelling
- Analysis and design of steel built-up compression members
- Aerodynamic investigation of novel wind barriers as “path”-based sand mitigation measures (SMM)
- Aerodynamic investigation of different checkerboard geometry as “source”-based sand mitigation measures (SMM)
- Nonlinear ground response analysis
- Seismic microzonation studies
Undergraduate(After 5th semester) and Postgraduate students
Up to 8 Weeks starting from May 15th 2021
INR 1500 per week
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.
April 10, 2021
For more details, click the link below.