Summer Internship Program (SIP) 2019 @ VNIT, Nagpur [May 20 to June 12]: Apply by May 6
About the organisation
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is one of the thirty National Institutes of Technology in the country.
The Government of India conferred on the Institute, the Deemed to be University status (under University Grants Commission Act, 1956 (3 of 1956)) with effect from 26th June 2002. Subsequently, the Central Govt. by Act of Parliament (National Institutes of Technology Act, 2007 (29 of 2007)) declared VNIT Nagpur as an Institute of National Importance along with all other NITs.
The Act was brought into force from 15th August 2007.
About the internship
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur is calling students for a summer internship program (SIP) at VNIT, Nagpur.
The students would be given an opportunity to work on research/consultancy oriented project component under the able guidance concern supervisor.
- It is expected that at the end of the internship, the candidate will come out with tangible result such as conference/journal paper, development of lab experiment, filing of patent, etc. The intern will be required to give a seminar in the respective department at the end and submit a report to the department head.
- A certificate of the internship will be given to all interns after successful completion. A certificate will be signed by respective faculty in charge and HOD.
- This scheme will be available to outside VNIT students as well as VNIT students.
- During the internship period, the candidate will have to abide by all prevailing rules and disciplinary guidelines of the institute.
Who can apply?
- Students who have completed 3rd year BE/BTech, 3rd or 4th Year B. Arch/BS-MS (Integrated MSc Courses) or 1st year MSc course at any recognized university or institutes are eligible to enroll as interns.
- Student having a first class or CGPA higher than 6.75 in the latest grade card will be considered for SIP.
Duration of internship
The total time duration for SIP 2019 is 20th May- 12th July 2019.
The duly filled application form needs to be submitted along with the fees of Rs. 10,000/-. The payment can be made by demand draft in favor of Director, VNIT. The submission process needs to be completed on or before May 6th, 2019 (Monday) 6 PM.
The whole process will be monitored by the office of Dean (Acad).
Internship taken against R & D project will get reimbursement of fees from the project fund after successful completion of the internship.
To apply, click here.
For full information, click here.
About the Author
I am an army girl! I Keeper of 5 dogs. On a diet for now. Sometimes I might make punctuation mistakes, but I make up for it by bringing in a crore or two extra. What's more important, a misplaced comma, or a well-placed crore?