About the Program
This summer training program/summer internship program is interdisciplinary which will cover case studies and applications from different disciplines of engineering. The program is aimed at providing essential knowledge as well as training to engineering students, industrial practitioners, and faculty of engineering. Since the control is essential part of design of any engineering system; program will cover basics of control systems and applications to different areas.
The program is designed in such a manner so that it will be helpful in (i) understanding of various systems, (ii) final year projects of undergraduate students, (iii) dissertation of postgraduate students, (iv) finding research problems and publications of research articles in the area of design and applications of optimization, and (v) simulation of control of various engineering systems using MATLAB/ Simulink.
The main contents of the program are:
- The analysis of various engineering systems.
- Different optimization algorithms
Heuristics based methods.
Metaheuristic based methods.
- Design and control of various engineering systems.
- Design and control for SISO and MIMO systems.
- Design and control for interacting MIMO systems.
- Simulation of controller design for various systems using MATLAB/Simulink.
- Design and implementation of controller in hardware.
Who can attend?
Since, the program is interdisciplinary in nature and will be covering the applications from various fields of engineering; students, faculty and industry experts from all fields of engineering e.g. Electrical Engineering, mechanical engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Mining Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, etc. are encouraged to participate in this program.
- UG student: Rs 10,000
- PG/PhD student: Rs 11,000
- Faculty: Rs 12,000
- Participant from industry: Rs 15,000
- For online application, click here.
- The applicant should mail the scanned copy of filled registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the last date of receiving the filled in application form is May 20th, 2020.
Dr. Akhilesh Mathur,
Phone: +91-9997111284, +91-6396408153
Dr. Ravita Lamba,