Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Summer Internship Opportunity (Business Consulting Risk) at EY, Mumbai.
EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Internship
They are looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
The objective of our advisory risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
You will be responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance and other Business Risk Services related solutions.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Execution on client engagement – Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Continuously strive towards exceeding client & team expectations and work on increasingly complex assignments.
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Contribute to advisory engagements in the capacity of a team member – deliver quality output within assigned timelines.
- Attend L&D programs and exhibit through knowledge of advisory methodology and consulting attributes.
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- Sector focus (basic understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges & key players) based on the industry group alignment.
- Exhibit initiative and participate in corporate social and team events. Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Develop strong working relationships with client (process owner/functional heads).
Skills and attributes for success
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Assist team members, Seniors and Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics and other graduation streams or a related discipline
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location at least 50% of the time.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good communication skills
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.