The Institute of Nano Science and Technology Mohali provides an opportunity to exceptionally good undergraduate students to execute an innovative research and development project under the guidance of INST faculty. The institute invites applications from meritorious candidates for the summer internship for the year 2020.
The students from different institutions including IITs, NITs, IISERs, Central Universities as well as several State Universities across the country have been carrying out their research internships at INST.
Preference will be given to the students for research internship who have their own fellowship awarded from KVPY, BIRAC, IASc-INSA-NASI Summer Research Programme as well as Inspire Programme (DST), etc.
Full-time registered students from Basic Sciences/ Applied Sciences/ Engineering Institutes/ Universities pursuing a master degree /M.Sc./M.Tech.//M. Pharm. are eligible for INST’s Research Internship Programme at Mohali (Punjab).
In cases of bachelor degree level students (e.g. B.Sc/B.Tech./B.Pharm etc.), only very few exceptional and bright candidates will be considered for the internship program at INST.
- For this time, INST is not charging for any internship fee. But, a fee structure may be implemented any time without any prior notice.
- Currently, INST does not have a hostel facility, thus, students shall have to arrange their own accommodation. (A number of shared/ PG accommodations are available nearby the institute).
- Students can avail dinner and lunch services at INST canteen on a paid basis.
- No TA will be paid for joining the institute for the internship program.
How to Apply?
- Students from any Basic Sciences/Applied Sciences/Engineering Institutes/Universities may be accepted for a research internship provided the supervisor agrees to provide the training and facilities for the internship at INST.
- The selected candidate can be assigned to work with the Scientist different from their preference list due to various reasons.
- A mobile scan copy or poor scan quality will not be accepted and may lead to rejection.
- Only upload the required documents while filling the online form, no extra attachments accepted.
- After an application has been made to INST Research Internship Programme, it will be scrutinized by INST and the selected candidates will be intimated via email.
- To apply online, click here.
The last date to apply is March 21, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com