Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) Jaipur is organizing the Summer Internship Program on Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning during May 20-July 5. Apply by April 20.
About the Internship:
The internship program is designed for understanding and implementing AI and Machine
Learning (ML) techniques in different fields. The applications of these techniques are quite broad including areas of engineering, business, and medicine.
With the growing applications of AI/ML, it is important for engineering UG/PG students and faculty to gain first-hand experience at implementing the AI/ML techniques on different
projects. The internship will provide the participants with an in-depth understanding of various AI and Machine Learning Techniques and programming implementation.
The interns will be working on different projects that further enhance the realization of these techniques.
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- Python – Introduction & Evolution, Distributions and IDEs, Packages & Modules Installing
Anaconda, Data Types Python – Variables Lists, tuples, dictionaries, Sets, Files I/O Database Handling Dictionaries CSV, JSON, XML Handling, Numpy and Pandas Library for Data Processing Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Machine Learning – Regressions, Regularization, Classification, Active Learning, Kernels, Support Vector Machines, Model Selection, Boosting, Margin and Complexity, Clustering, Hidden Markov Models, Bayesian Networks.
- Neural Networks, Special Neural Networks, Convolution Neural Networks, Deep Learning.
- Fuzzy Systems, Design, and Applications.
- Machine Learning Practice with Python.
- Case Studies and Industry practices.
- UG Students: Rs. 10000 + 18% GST.
- PG students/Ph.D.: Rs. 11000.
- Faculty: Rs. 12000.
- The selection for the internship will be on ‘first come first served’ basis for the limited 30 seats.
- Accommodation and travel expenses are to be borne by the participants.
- Limited accommodation on actual charges may be available at MNIT Hostels. The hostel charges will approximately be Rs 200/day (tentatively).
How to Register?
- To register, submit your details here.
- The applicant may also mail the filled registration form with the appropriate requirements to Dr. Rajesh Kumar, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur-302017 (Rajasthan).
- Completed Registration Form: April 20, 2019.
- Confirmation of Selection: May 1, 2019.
- Internship Start Date: May 20, 2019